“Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.”
Russian medical record written in cursive
you say russian and i raise you chinese
*gasp of horror*
i refuse to believe any of this translates to anything
i second that
Consent. Motion passes.
|—||Tullian Tchividjian (via prevailzine)|
And remember that I love you even at my worst.
now i can show this to everyone who’s like “you’re kinda quiet today what’s wrong”
and they can finally leave me the fuck alone
i should probably be more upset than i am that this was reposted but this comic was originally an expression of those low points described that i personally feel and knowing that its helped so many people really means a lot
Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
|—||21 things my father never told me (via bound2014)|
to my friends and family who deal with self-harm
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS
I wish I had seen this a few months ago… everybody please reblog.
Two American soldiers proudly show off their personalized “Easter Eggs”, northeast France, during Easter of 1945.
Always bring this around again ready for Easter.
The science witch trials