There have been so many of these I love the south things on my dash that we have here in Indiana.. Barns, tractors, muddin', etc. I live in the middle of cornfields, & the only thing to do around here is have bonfires, & ride four wheelers. Boys go huntin' at the end of every work week. & I drink multiple glasses of sweet tea a day. My point is that yeah.. some of that stuff might be a big southern thing, but it's also an AMERICAN thing. I listen to country music, & I give thanks to God. Don't get me wrong I love the south.. Always have, & always will. I have family there. But I'm from the north & love all that stuff too.
These City folks, they look at me in my shirt and jeans, they make me think I don’t fit in here. Well the things they say might be right, they might be so but one thing I know: I can’t change who I am.
8- Girls…deserve to be treated like angels. Boys…should treat their girls like angels.
21- Who is your celebrity crush? Ooh, tough one…I’d have to say Reese Witherspoon…she got me with Sweet Home Alabama and Walk the Line.
28- What’s your biggest “what if”? What if it actually had worked?
42- Do you like the smell of gasoline? For about 2 seconds..I’d rather smell diesel.
56- In a relationship? Nope.
57- Are you a virgin? Nope.
73- Trust or Love: Trust. You can’t love without trust, but you can trust without love.
76- In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? The two people need to be able to be friends before they can be lovers. If you can’t see that person as your best friend, your relationship isn’t going to last.
77- How can I win your heart? Be genuine. Genuine and normal always beats fake and extraordinary.
99- If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Oh boy..nothing comes without hard work and dedication. All you’re guaranteed in life is that you’ll die. Everything else is a gift. Cherish it. You never know when it’ll be taken away from you.
100- Top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr: In no specific order.
These are actually good questions, message numbers?
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your screen name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose:East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your ?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things:trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question:what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
C.How long it’s been since I’ve kissed- I don’t know the exact length of time, but it was the day after Jason Aldean at Summerfest..2 1/2 months maybe?
I.The last time I felt jealous, and why- You know, I’m not really sure. I don’t get jealous very often. Its kind of a waste of energy..so I guess I can’t answer that one..:/
J.How old I am- I’m 20, but everyone always guesses between 23-26.
N.If you want to know how I treat my friends- I try to treat my friends the same way I’d want to be treated. I’ll do just about anything for them.
R.For me to tell 10 of my curiosities- 1. Is there really someone out there for me? 2. How far will my guitar and voice get me in life? 3. Why do people see me as so much better than I see myself? 4. Why don’t I have anymore curiosities?
S.Two habits- 1. Whenever I get home from class I always have to play a few songs on my guitar..don’t ask why, I just do. 2. Not so much now, but I used to have a horrible habit of locking my keys in the car..
U.How many texts I send daily- It depends on the day, but anywhere between 25 if I’m not in any conversations up to probably a couple/few hundred.
W.An idol- This is a tough one..but I’d probably say either my cousin Scott or my late buddy Ol’ Nic.
If y’all could, would you please go to http://www.refresheverything.com/trey and vote for this idea to get funding? This would mean so much to not only me, but it would mean the world to Treyton’s family.
Treyton Kilar loved life. He loved his family, friends, faith and baseball. He aspired to be a professional baseball player one day and was always encouraged to dream big and work hard.
Never without his ball and glove, he was a special boy who touched so many lives around him with his constant smile, encouraging words, and love of playing baseball.
Tragically, one month before his 7th birthday, his life and dreams were cut short when a drunk driver took his young life on September 2, 2010.
Committed to keeping his memory alive and wanting to make something positive come from such a horrific act, our family with the support of community has rallied in an effort to build the “Treyton Kilar Field of Dreams” as a way of celebrating Treyton’s life and honoring all those affected by such tragedies.